Upskill with an online Graduate Certificate in Business
Study a Graduate Certificate in Business, 100% online and be introduced to how to apply key principles in economics, marketing, accounting and business management practice to business. If you’re new to study or returning after a break, a Graduate Certificate in Business online can help build your practical skills, hone your research and evaluation abilities, and grow your confidence. If you find you love it, everything you study can be credited towards a Southern Cross University Online Graduate Diploma in Business or a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- 100% online and flexible – complete six units a year, or skip a study a study period if life or work demands your full attention.
- Student success support – from enquiry to graduation, we are there for you.
- Networked for success – meet your future colleagues and collaborators.
- Demonstrated professional standing – either a Bachelor’s degree (or a similar qualification) from a university, or have other experience that we regard as equivalent to a degree.
- Be proficient in English.
What you'll study^
To get a Graduate Certificate in Business online, you need to complete the following four units (they’re also the foundation units of Southern Cross University Online’s MBA).
- Accounting for Managers
- Management Communication
- Organisational Behaviour
- Economics and Quantitative Analysis
Download a brochure
For more details about the SCU Online business courses, complete the form at the top of the page to download your brochure. You’ll receive in-depth information on:
- Entry criteria
- Course duration
- Fees and financing options
- Courses and assessment types
- Industry-related work
- Student support
- Careers pathways
^ Southern Cross University offer both online and on-campus versions of these units. This information refers to the online version. Please check the unit listing at scu.edu.au or ask your Student Enrolment Advisor for more information.
This information is correct at time of release and subject to change without notice. Copyright Southern Cross University May 2018.
5-STAR Student Support
5-STAR Median Graduate Starting Salary
5-STAR Graduate Employment
Bold, progressive and just 23 years of age – Southern Cross University is one of the Asia-Pacific’s Top 100 Universities and one of the world’s Top 50 Generation Y Universities.
SCU’s online programs meet all of the AQF guidelines, ensuring you a quality education.