Start progressing your career in IT leadership
Southern Cross University’s online Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management is the perfect way to start mastering the balance between technical processes and managing IT teams. You’ll begin to bridge the gap between your existing tech knowledge and managerial capabilities, and after just eight months of part-time study – you could possess a postgraduate qualification, too.
What’s more, studying this online postgraduate certificate in information technology management acts as a pathway into Southern Cross University Online’s Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management as well as the Master of Information Technology Management courses. If you choose to continue your studies in IT, you’ll receive Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards these qualifications – allowing you to continue pushing your IT career in the right direction.
- Graduate in just 8 months part-time
- Start studying in any one of our six intakes
- 100% online study, with no on-campus commitments
- Study on an engaging, social learning environment
- Gain a qualification from a globally ranked university
- Access a dedicated Student Support Advisor, five days a week
- Equivalent to an on-campus qualification
To qualify for entry to the Graduate Certificate in IT Management online, you must:
- have a three (3) year Bachelor degree from any Australian university, or equivalent AND
- be proficient in English.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available to those who have undertaken relevant education and/or significant workforce experience. Should you qualify for RPL, you could reduce the length and cost of your degree, getting you in the job you want even sooner.
What you will study
To receive your Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management, you will need to complete any four units from the Core Unit offering.
Core Units (choose four units)
- Data Management
- Emerging Technology in Business
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Information Systems Security Management
- Managing Digital Enterprise
- Managing Information Systems
Upon finishing your Graduate Certificate, you may choose to continue studying and complete a Graduate Diploma or Master of IT Management.
Continue to a Graduate Diploma
- Complete four more units
Continue to a Masters
- Complete eight more units
Download the brochure
For more details about the Graduate Certificate in IT Management online program, complete the form at the top of the page to download your brochure. You’ll receive in-depth information on:
- Entry criteria
- Start dates and duration
- Fees and financing options
- Courses and assessment types
- Industry-related work
- Student support and concierge service
- Careers pathways
5-STAR Student Support
5-STAR Teaching Quality
5-STAR Social Equity
Bold, progressive and just 23 years of age – Southern Cross University is one of the Asia-Pacific’s Top 100 Universities and one of the world’s Top 50 Generation Y Universities.
SCU’s online programs meet all of the AQF guidelines, ensuring you a quality education.