Explore the world of strategy within business environments, using case studies to demonstrate strategic management skills in real-world settings. You will adopt analytical, interpretive and evaluative approaches to organisations and their markets, developing an understanding of what influences business strategies.
As aspiring managers, this unit will help you lead and manage strategic change, allowing you to incorporate elements into your own development process. You will understand the purpose of strategy, how to implement vision and learn to adapt plans to meet international business needs.
In this unit, you will study:
- Strategy and the environment
- Strategic capabilities, strategic purpose and culture
- Business and corporate strategy
- International strategy, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Managing strategic change and the practice of strategy
- Organising for success.
Please refer to the teaching and assessment breakdown for this unit.
Please note, unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your SCU Online student advisor on 1300 589 882 for more information based on your particular circumstances.