If you’re looking to hone your leadership skills within an engineering setting, enrolling in Stakeholder Engagement is a great step. You will review theoretical and practical industry processes and apply to case studies, placing you in the lead for managerial positions.
You will explore various frameworks, strategies and plans, and review and critically analyse these in context. This unit will leave you with a deeper understanding of stakeholder engagement plans within an engineering leadership role, enhancing your employability in the field.
In this unit, you will study:
- Principles of public participation in engineering management
- Leading practice stakeholder engagement frameworks
- Factors to determine appropriate engagement strategies
- Developing stakeholder engagement plans
- Case studies of effective stakeholder engagement in engineering management contexts.
Please refer to the teaching and assessment breakdown for this unit.
Please note, unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your SCU Online student advisor on 1300 589 882 for more information based on your particular circumstances.