Execute higher-order project management outcomes in agile environments. By assessing several factors that affect the quality of projects, you’ll learn to implement project plans that mitigate risk, establish controls and ensure quality from start to finish. Students will also undertake systems design and further analysis while controlling performance.
Through structured and problem-based scenario learning experiences, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of what it takes to implement quality projects with minor risk and ultimate control.
In this unit, you will study:
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
- Controlling Project Execution
- Readiness and Closure
- CCPM & APM
- Assess and verify the risk associated with project implementation
- Assess and verify the quality of projects
- Undertake systems design and root cause analysis
- Implement agile project plans
- Control project performance and update project scope in the implementation phase
You are assessed according to the following components, each with its own weighted value against your overall result:
- Quiz: 5%
- Literature review: 25%
- Online simulation of a project management and control exercise: 40%
- Reflective writing: 30%
Please note, unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your SCU Online student advisor on 1300 589 882 for more information based on your particular circumstances.