Design digital marketing strategies using key digital tactics and techniques. Learn how to develop well-structured digital marketing plans and undertake a digital marketing campaign. Each topic explores the technologies associated with digital marketing processes such as data, analytics, automation and AI. Students will learn how to use the current digital marketing channels and tools to better reach online audiences.
- Topic 1: The evolution and importance of digital marketing
- Topic 2: Core digital marketing channels and tools
- Topic 3: Creating and managing digital content
- Topic 4: Connecting with customers in the digital space
- Topic 5: Data and analytics
- Topic 6: Developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in the application of digital marketing strategies
- Analyse and apply key digital marketing tools
- Develop an ability to understand and utilise key data analytical tools
- Undertake a digital marketing campaign
You are assessed according to the following components, each with its own weighted value against your overall result:
- Report (Problem identification): 15%
- Report (Problem strategy): 35%
- Report (Digital marketing campaign): 50%
You can study this unit as part of the Master of Business Administration and Graduate Diploma in Business. Unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your SCU Online student advisor on 1300 589 882 for more information based on your particular circumstances.