Explore the diverse global market and how it is affected by marketing principles. In this unit, you’ll examine the psychology behind consumer behaviour and learn how to communicate with audiences through relationship and planning marketing.
You’ll also uncover the complexities of marketing channels and various marketing strategies. Master an analytical, competitive approach to marketing in an international business setting – further enforced by a sound understanding of the marketing mix and market analysis.
In this unit, you will study:
- Marketing planning and the marketing concept
- Knowing and researching your target audience
- Segmenting, targeting, positioning and branding
- Product strategies
- Price decisions, value networks and marketing channels
- Integrated marketing communications.
Please refer to the teaching and assessment breakdown for this unit.
You can study this unit as part of the Master of Business Administration.
Unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your SCU Online student advisor on 1300 589 882 for more information based on your particular circumstances.