Enhance your understanding of applied business accounting and professional ability to work with numerical data. You’ll become highly competent in double-entry accounting and the bookkeeping system, and be ready to use tools like cash-flow statements.
You’ll study the role of accounting in business operations and decision-making, and walk away from this course with a fine-tuned set of skills in data handling. You will also be able to confidently communicate with high-calibre stakeholders.
In this unit, you will study:
- Introduction of bookkeeping system: Double-entry accounting
- Accounting for retail business: Sales and purchases
- Accounting for business operation I
- Accounting for business operation II
- Accounting for liabilities and equity
- Statements of cash flows.
Please refer to the teaching and assessment breakdown for this unit.
You can study this unit as part of the Graduate Diploma in Accounting.
Please note, unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your SCU Online student advisor on 1300 589 882 for more information based on your particular circumstances.