Master of Healthcare Leadership Q&A
30 July 2015
Did you miss our live Q&A teleconference with Dr Louise Horstmanshof, course coordinator for the Online Master of Healthcare Leadership, last night?
Some of the questions asked included:
- What's the difference between a leadership course and a management course, and what are the benefits of doing a leadership course?
- How relevant will what I'm learning be to my current workplace?
- What's the maximum amount of advanced standing (or recognition of prior learning) I might be granted towards the course?
- Is the Master of Healthcare Leadership a good foundation for studying a PhD?
- Can I study Health Research Methodologies or the Graduate Studies Project as a stand-alone unit?
Catch up now on SoundCloud!