Students will produce a research proposal for future work.
You will study:
- Designing a research proposal
- Analysing and addressing ethical issues involved with research in health
- Refining and focusing research questions
- Developing workable hypotheses
- Project management, milestones and timelines
- Composing a successful Research Proposal
Please refer to the teaching and assessment breakdown for this unit.
You can study this unit as part of the Master of Healthcare Leadership.
Please note, unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your SCU Online student advisor on 1300 589 882 for more information based on your particular circumstances.