1. Promotion Name: SCU Online Market Research Survey
2. Promoter: Southern Cross University. (ABN 41 995 651 524; CRICOS Provider: 01241G). A body corporate incorporated under the Southern Cross University Act 1993 (NSW), of Military Road, East Lismore, NSW 2480.
3. Promotion Period: This promotion starts at 9:00 am AEDT on 15th March 2019. This promotion closes at 5:00 pm AEDT on 29th March 2019. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. Relevant State(s): Tasmania, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory.
5. Entrants: Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 or older at the commencement of the promotion and:
a) have enquired about studying 100% online postgraduate programs with SCU Online.
b) are currently enrolled in a program with SCU Online;
c) have completed studies with SCU Online.
This excludes Southern Cross University employees and employees of partner organisations who support the delivery of Southern Cross University Online postgraduate programs.
6. Entry procedure: To enter the draw, participants must complete the SCU Online Market Research Survey during the promotion period. Entrants can only enter once.
7. Prize: One of three $100 Coles Gift Voucher.
8. Drawing a winner: The winners will be drawn within two (2) business days of the close of the promotion period at 5:00 pm AEDT on 29th March 2019. Winners will be randomly selected on behalf of Southern Cross University.
9. Notification of winner: Winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the winner being drawn. Prize winners names will be published on the promoters website two (2) business days after the winner being drawn
10. Claiming the prize: Winners will be emailed their prize $100 Coles gift voucher within two (2) business days of the winner being drawn.
11. Costs and expenses: Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and that they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
12. Southern Cross University and its online service delivery partner are requesting this information from you so that we can improve services and for future marketing purposes. Southern Cross University and its online service delivery partner comply with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 and will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless we are authorised by you or required to so by law. Responses to all questions in this survey are voluntary and the information that you provide will be used only for the purposes of improved services and future marketing. Survey Monkey, the supplier of this survey tool, is based in the USA and also uses cloud servers, meaning that the information provided in this survey will be disclosed and stored on servers overseas. You may request access to your information at any time. To access or update your personal information contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the University’s Privacy Management Plan is available here: http://policies.scu.edu.au/view.current.php?id=00018
13. Disqualification: Southern Cross University reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where they suspect any unlawful or improper conduct breaches the competition terms and conditions.